Friday, May 25, 2007

What I need...

I read a few blogs a day here and there...Bleeding espresso's blog - I swear, her blog is just as addictive as espresso itself. I saw this "game" she did and thought, "Eh, what the heck- I'll do it too." It's a fun little way to pass the time.
It's real easy. Just type your first name followed by the word "needs" to see what comes up. I wasn't too satisfied with "Eli needs" results and "Elisa needs" was a bit complicated because ELISA is the name of an HIV test. So here are ten of my favorite results for my full name. (Which only my mother calls me)
.
[1] Elisabeth needs to be thanked profusely. Starting now.

[2] Elisabeth needs my help on a raid this evening. It‘s just a side thing I do on weekends for a little extra cash.

[3] Elisabeth needs to step away from the tanning bed. ME? I’ve been scared of those things ever since that scene in SCREAM where Jennifer Love Hewitt got trapped inside! I bake the natural way.

[4] Elisabeth needs to not go off on her tangents. I'm sorry, but isn't that what a blog is for?

[5] Elisabeth needs to be serious about her schoolwork. Ok, fine. No more stopping and running off to foreign countries until I graduate!

[6] Elisabeth needs to shop more and talk less. Only if you’re willing to give me your credit card.

[7] Elisabeth needs more life experience and some energy. Oui, c'est vrai. I think a trip to South America would do the trick.

[8] Elisabeth needs to balance her dreamy idealism with temperance and practicality in order to succeed in life. Why do people pay psychiatrists when all their important life questions can be answered right from the web GRATIS?

[9] Elisabeth needs her whiny ass kicked into shape. Ok, you've been talking to my mother haven't you?

[10] Elisabeth needs monetary help to feed her 50 previously homeless dogs having picked them up over the last couple of years. Poppy-cock! She really just needs money to go to Argentina…
.
Feel free to do this game yourself and then post it back up in my comments because I'd be curious to see it too!

5 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

This is hilarious. Best of luck on the raid and all those dogs, you big-hearted law enforcer!

Unknown said...

okay looks like , Amir is a boxer or something, here what I got:
[1] but Amir needs these fights
[2]Amir needs to make the decision for himself
[3]AMIR NEEDS YOUR HELP
[4]Amir needs to get some diet advice from Samb
[5]amir needs experienced corner
[6]Amir needs the love
[7]Amir needs to take it to the hole
[8]What Amir needs to do is take his time to think what he is doing
[9]I think maybe Amir needs to learn to forgive himself
[10] -- The Best One --
Amir needs, instead of making threats through the media every day, to come for a meeting with Ehud Olmert. That's what normal people do.

have a nice weekend

-Amir

Wanderlust Scarlett said...

Sognatrice started something pretty fun with this one! I LOVE your list, it's the best one of the bunch. Your comebacks were clever and soooo funny. You should link to this post in your side bar for future reference, it's so great. Classic good time.

Thanks!!
Scarlett

eLí said...

Why thank you...thank you very much!
Yes! I even got Amir doing it too!! Grazie amico!

*SASHA* said...

o my love....here we go (my comments in parentheses):

1. Sasha needs a vacation (that could equate to our future shindig to Buenos Aires)
2. Sasha needs a cocktail (hell yea i need a cocktail right about now..i want a friggin dry martini)
3. Sasha needs a home --> she's beautiful look --> (and then it points to nothing which disappoitned me considerably. and then i thought, wait a minute...it's like, pity her, find her a home, at least she's good looking?)
4. Sasha needs a good home (i got one...several, in fact! wherever y'all are, i'm right at home!)
5. Sasha needs a date for prom (it's about friggin time)
6. Sasha needs a mate! (WHICH I FIRST READ AS 'SASHA NEEDS TO MATE' oh good lord)
7. Sasha needs a new haircut (im getting so impatient but i want long hair so much)
8. Sasha needs to dump Digweed (this can be interpreted in several ways...none of which personally apply to me)
9. Sasha needs to flasha the casha! (wisha i hada any to flasha!)
10. Sasha needs to make a choice (done and done.)