Thursday, May 24, 2007

Poor, Little Elisabeth

73% of Americans disapprove of the Bush administration. Why do we have Bush for president ... STILL? It's a question many americans are continually asking themselves. It's the great American mystery. I found myself in the middle of a few hostile introductions over in Europe when people discovered I was an American. It was automatically assumed that I was a Bush lover and fully supportive for the invasion of Iraq. Little did they know that New Yorkers are the most liberal people in this country.

There are a few Bush lovers around these parts (like my family for instance, but I still manage to love them) but honestly, they're few and far in between. And even those who at first liked Bush, are turning on him. If you do like Bush around here, it's not such a good idea to go around saying it.

Anyhow -

I don't watch The View that often because most of the time it's just a group of women screaming about some nonsense... but I happen to love the drastic difference of perspectives of Rosie and Elisabeth.... especially when it comes to the war on terrorism... I adore Elisabeth because she's a young chica with some traditional values (and she's also got a beautiful name too)...but politcally, I'm not always with her. I'm not such a fan of Rosie but I admit, she entertains me a little. I like to listen to Elisabeth for what she says because she's smart and strong and sticks to her guns...


Here's a prerequisite clip for watching the big blow up argument on the second clip between Elisabeth and Rosie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5fRiVTQSaU

I couldn't watch the show yesterday because I was off to work but thank goodness for Youtube!
Enjoy -


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iEXvOMJL6g

No comments: