Friday, June 1, 2007

Friday's Photo: Liquid Sunshine




LIQUID
SUN
SHINE

I love taking photos. My digital camera is an extention of my right arm. I am not a photographer per se but I like to capture interesting things and show people my perspective. So I'm designating each Friday to a favorite photo of mine.
Here's the first of the series of favorite photos.

While walking home from work on a sunny day, the sky opened up and started to rain a bit. This is Elena from Holland and Sarah from the States reaching out for some unexpected liquid sunshine.


In the distant background, you can see the vineyards we walked through to get to the road leading to our casetta.

This picture makes me smile!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great!

Louise said...

LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! Looks like fun!

Giulia said...

I was just browsing and figured I'd make my first comment on this post. I absolutely love this idea and I will definitely be checking in on Fridays to see what photos you have to share. I really like this photo, as they look like they are walking "into the light!"
Very sweet. :)