Thursday, May 31, 2007

Date night

I have a date tonight with a blond haired, blue eyed ticklish toddler. My cousin's kid was over a few days ago and asked when I'd be watching "the movie" with him. A while back, I discovered that he must be the only 4 year old I know who has never seen the Pixar movie CARS. So I promised a million years ago that I'd watch it with him... the poor kid has been waiting forever for me to come over. So tonight's the night!!! I'll make a whole theme night out of it... I'll let him drive my car to his nonna's house after the movie. I'm sure his mom will just love me for suggesting it to him. Just kidding. There will be no 3 foot boy driving my car tonight. (His aunt reads this blog so I have to say that!) It's going to be a blast though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uuummmm...he's 5, mmK?

eLí said...

you like numbers, dont' you.