Monday, February 25, 2008

Random little things about me.

-i think those parking spots for pregnant women are just bogusly ridiculous. I park there all the time.
-i hate cotton candy.
-i LOVE climbing stairs.
-i sing along to the radio in the car and don't care who's listening.
-my pet peeve is bad singers in church.
-i think God is totally cool!
-i eat at McDonald's about 3 or 4 times a year. my guilty pleasure is chicken McNuggets.
-i randomly burst out into songs.
-i used to be obsessed with kitchen and bathroom floorplans.
-if i ever have a daughter, i would probably name her "Olive".
-i get pulled over by the police more times than i care to remember.
-i can eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
-i have the best room mates ever. don't be jealous.

1 comment:

Giulia said...

If/when you ever get pregnant, you will change your mind about those parking spots! lol

I almost named my second daughter Olivia, but was coerced out of doing it because in Italy, they would have made fun of her name and called her Olive. lol