Saturday, August 11, 2007

WEDDING PHOTOS!

Mentre stavamo preparando l'ultime cose per la ceremonia quella mattina...

gli uomini stavano giocando calcio sulla spiaggia... it figures!
Anyhoo, presenting... THE GLAM SQUAD (made in South Africa, Philippines, & USA)


THE ALTAR
THE WALK (arm & arm with her two older brothers)




THE KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!


THE MR. & MRS...

Yep, they'll have GORGEOUS kids someday...


They are without a doubt, the most loving couple I know. I wish everyone could be this lucky and know what a love like this is. I hope someday to know that kind of love too! Honestly, it brings me such joy to know that this love exists!
Granted, many of you may not know these people personally, but who DOESN'T like looking at happy photos???
Have a nice day folks!

3 comments:

Louise said...

I love looking at wedding photos..thanks for sharing those....the altar looks amazing!!!
Great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I so don't want to stand next to you in December! I'm going to look like I weigh 300 pounds. Time to start jogging.
beautiful photos, but you didn't include a pic of HER DRESS!!!!! do over!

eLí said...

Louise! Thanks for stopping by and i'm glad you like the pics!
And Cate - dont' worry, I'll fatten up by Christmas. I always do!