Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Photo: Why I walk...


















I'm not so good at math...that's why I walk. I do not like taxis, nor will I ever. Even if they're free. I like to walk around aimlessly and take in all the city has to offer me instead.

How is anyone supposed to figure out all of this price chart anyways? All I know is that it's worth walking 40 blocks rather than weave in and out of traffic in some smelly old cab with someone who barely speaks my language.

Did you know there are TV's in the cabs now? I had no idea. I took a taxi a few weeks ago when I got back from Argentina and there it was...staring me right in the face. A freegin TV. Is that really necessary? Can't I go anywhere without being bothered with information on Lindsay Lohan or Pariggi Hilton?

No comments: