Friday, June 29, 2007

Eli + technology = disaster

Sorry folks! Mio computer e un pezzo di merda e sta faccendo un schiopero. E se como sto lavorando tante ore durante la settimana, non ce l'ho tanto tempo per andare alla biblioteca per leggere emails e fare altre cose. You may not hear from me for a while. Everything having to do with technology has got it in for me... I don't know what I'm going to do without being able to read all your blogs for the next few days.. .. All you guys' blogs got me so bad, I don't even watch General Hospital anymore.
And no more talking on msn o skype with my famiglia mondiale... ERGH!! ok ok... Eli, stay calm. ...
Anyways, try not to miss me so much ok? Hopefully me and my computer will be able to reach some sort of contract agreement over the weekend, but you all know how strikes go...!!

1 comment:

ELi said...

we will miss u a lot !!! take care chickaaaa!!