Friday, June 8, 2007

Friday's Photo: Blessed little fingers




Blessed little fingers

This photo was taken a while back but it still is worthy of being one of my favorites.


I had gone to my cousin's baptism and the baby was being tossed around like a hot potato because everyone wanted to get their share of holding him. It bothered me a bit but well, he is cute and there are a whole lot of people who love him. The baby was sleeping like a little angelito and had just let out a big yawn and grabbed a hold of his chain with the crucifix.... while everyone was snapping away at the yawn- i went for his tiny fingers... Just knowing that this baby was reaching for the cross when he was all vulnerable and tired put a great smile on my face and joy in my heart. I hope as he grows, he'll continue to reach out for that cross...

2 comments:

Giulia said...

What a special photo!

ELi said...

nive pic !! me like a lot !! me think it is soo cute ! waw these blogs is popular in the states !!!me see that now !! me love u heaps !!