Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bilingual babbling...

...Taking a break from typing up this term paper & ho appena realizzato che posso scrivere questa cosa in some other color. La prossima volta che vengo qui - porteró cibo o qualcosa per fare merenda. Seriously, my stomach is killing me! Posso mangiare un cavallo!!
I've been in this computer lab per 6 ore now & non ti posso dire how much I just love this place. L'amo cosi TANTO che I'm coming back domani mattina- first.thing.
Sará finito May 7, I keep telling myself. Then I can avoid anything that remotely looks like it can be found in this institution- such as you know, paper, pencils, books. Not like I'd find that at work or anything....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao Bella,
So io comprendo tu "bilingual babbling" still... even the Italian one! Yea baby! :)

*SASHA* said...

i love it. non c'era un'altro modo di comunicare a loppz. we've completely mastered l'arte of 'bilingual babbling'. it's got a nice ring to it, sai?